Friday, December 31, 2004

An open letter to the guy who lives below me.

Sir,I've lived in this building for almost three years now and most days I get to listen to you practice on your guitar.
You suck.
Thirtysome months have gone by and you still can't even string two notes together with anything approaching rythm, let alone a pleasing sound. I know, I know, the old saying is "if at first you don't succeed then try again" but this is starting to become hazardous to your health. If you don't stop I am going to come down there and insert your toy into one of your holes. It really won't matter which one since none of them are design to accomodate so large an object - but I'm thinking an "exit only" type.
I would like to address this next point to those who think it is great fun to leave shoe prints on the upper parts of the elevator walls. It isn't funny, witty, or amazingly smart. We know how you do it, it doesn't puzzle anyone. No one is going "well gee, how did they get those shoe prints up there?", it's just dirty. And while we're at it, can you all just stop leaving your garbage in the hallways? How difficult is it to carry that soda can into your apartment, or to the trash can RIGHT OUTSIDE THE ENTRANCE?
Thank you for your time,
Agammamon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home